Saturday, January 7, 2012

fermob flower

fermob flower by wood & wool stool
fermob flower, a photo by wood & wool stool on Flickr.

The first time I saw a Fermob chair was years ago in Paris.

In Jardin du Luxembourg I was impressed by so many (mostly) green chairs in the park. These chairs are re-designed by Frederic Sofia and I'm the lucky owner of several pieces (two lounge chairs and a brand new bench)

This bright orange chair is inside the house and I love the flower pattern. This Fermob chair is designed by Harald Guggenbichler.

I'm a Fermob fan at heart and I'm highly honored Fermob USA used my 'Fermob images' to start 2012 inspired.

1 comment:

  1. Well done on having so many of your lovely images selected by Fermob USA
    I can see how you are a fan of these chairs - I'd never heard of them before.

    ReplyDelete