Sunday, November 1, 2009

fermobism


a bunch of fermobs, originally uploaded by wood & wool stool.
The first time I saw a Fermob chair was years ago in Paris. In Jardin du Luxembourg I was impressed by these mostly green chairs in the park. The chairs are re-designed by Frederic Sofia and I'm the lucky owner of two pieces. In my garden the Savannah & Willow Green colored Fermob lounge chairs are so pretty. The terrace of Villa Augustus were I work is filled with all kinds of Fermobs and a few weeks ago I visited Stockholm and found a whole bunch of Aubergine colored Fermobs at the terrace of a cafe in Kungsträdgården. I'm generally suffering a kind of Chair Fetish and suppose I'm infected with Fermobism.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment! So proud that you stopped by :)
    Just want to tell you that I LOVE your chairs. I will now link your blog.
    Have a nice evening and week.
    Jeanette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have Fermob garden furniture... it really is the nicest there is!

    ReplyDelete